Saturday, October 27, 2012

COLD CUDDLE CONTRACTS!!

These people think of everything!! Kyna S. came up with a great idea! She suggested that whenever the temperature drops below my 69, we sign a 24-72 hr. cuddle contract and lay up under each other until the contract either expires or the temperature goes back up. Many people thought that this was a great idea!
David M. simply said...That would be nice!
Sabrina C.-"I love it!"

I suggested that the contract needed to be twirked a tad bit. 8-16 hours is more than sufficient in my book!  Is topic is brand new today and still trending...I'll tell you what the others think later! Need a cuddle buddy? You know where to find them! Single friends on Facebook!
View the slide show. See anyone that might interest you? Email me...Deemillers@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment