Saturday, January 12, 2013

Trust or Communication


The question was asked....What is more important? Trust or communication? What is more important to you? They are close to being equally important, but you must choose one, and feel free to comment at the end.

To me, the most unique responses were:


Kevin S. said that communication was more important because you get to know an individual on various levels and from this, bonds and connections are made, and from this...trust is developed.

Kenneth E. says that trust is more important because you can easily communicate a lie.  Good Point? I don't know...he and I rarely agree. :)

Lets get some ladies point of views...

Melanie B. said trust, which is quite interesting because someone that she seems to be developing a special friendship with said communication. Hmmm. She said that things change and so does the way you communicate, but trust is constant and essential, and besides, some of the best liars are great communicators. I am really liking that answer. One of my favorites thus far!!

And for the other ladies...they are pretty hard-headed because just about all of the others that responded chose both, saying that they go hand and hand. the question was...which is MORE important. Answer the question correctly or leave it alone like I did.  lol   I couldn't decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment