Sunday, June 2, 2013

I love it when he/she


Being in a relationship can be so rewarding. I've decided to ask the group what in particular did they love while in a relationship. I can think of a laundry list....I'll start with1. The way he looks at me. 2. The way he smiles at me as soon as he sees my face. 3. His touch. 4. His kiss.


Sorry...got carried away. Let me tell you all what they said.
Also, I've made it easier than ever to leave comments, so feel free to chime in.

There's nothing better than love, what in the world could you evveeer be thinking of.   :) 

If I got one response from a man, I did good. So let me start with Reg R.'s response, which usually has some form of filth incorporated in it, but this time he made m proud when he said, "I love when she tells me she loves me, but shows me better.      Wait...hold on...did he pull the wool over my eyes with that one? Was that intended to be sexual? Oh we'll...Anyway....

Gina G.-the one who absolutely HATES hand-holding, shocked me by saying, "The way he kisses my face and says that he loves me.
"The way he play in my hair, touches me, and hold me tight," reminisced Marie M.
"Compliments me, snuggles with me, knows how to have fun," says Fe S......Yep, I can dig it!
Brandy W. says that she loves it when he is encouraging and makes her feel like she can do anything, and then backs her up.     Love that answer!

Keep in mind....With some of these responses, these situations are not current, as this group is filled with individuals who are either single or unsingled....meaning lightweight dating, nothing heavy.
If you are interested in joining this group. Email me at deemillers@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment