Sunday, June 2, 2013

I don't want to hear that!!

I asked the crazy little crew of "Unsingled" the question...What is the one thing that you do not want to hear in a relationship that you THOUGHT was going well?

I said...the words..."Slow Down!" To me that means that you two are on different pages, and the last thing I want is to be in a relationship where the feelings are not mutual, so to me those words mean...I might do a little more than slow down. I might be out!


Fe Ann said..."I'm seeing someone else."    Yeah, that's the last thing you want to hear when you thought that you and your significant other were happy.

And then there's that dreaded..."We need space." That response came from both sex. They finally agreed on something. Will F. and Barbara W. responded almost simultaneously.

Chantel J.  said that he last thing she wants to hear is that the sex is boring.     Can that really make or break a relationship?      That' what they're saying. Lol

And then, of course, the post became never-ending with the back and forth bickering between the guys and girls wondering why an overwhelming amount of guys said that they simply hate to hear...We Need To Talk!
They claim that those words are usually accompanied by complaints, being unsatisfied, or the woman wanting more.    How dare they!!

No comments:

Post a Comment