Sunday, June 2, 2013

Get it together!

It's been so long that I almost forgot my password to this site! I apologize. I've been focusing on working things out within this singles group. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find a breakthrough.


The summer is literally around the corner. Of course winter is a great time to be in a relationship, who doesn't wan't someone to cozy up to, but come on now...It's the summer...you're talking a whole new ball game.

There's so much to do, so much to see, so many things that are far more enjoyable with that special someone...Starting with the beach. What woman doesn't fantasize about walking along the beach with that special guy, holding hands and watching the sunset. There's over 100 people in this group...why don't they like each other?? This is so frustrating!  I need help!! Well...they need help!!

Feel free to leave suggestions on how to get these people connected.  I have literally tried Everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment