Sunday, June 2, 2013

Don't be shy!

I asked the question, "What are the things that you remain shy about even after spending a good bit of time dating a person?"
"Passing gas," said Marie M.      I agree.    In the words of my kids...I'd die first!
"Eating messy foods." Olga J. Said.   Most people say that they have no problem eating in front of anyone, but I'd have to say that it takes me a while to get comfortable eating in front of my boo too. They probably couldn't tell because I'm so smooth with mine, but I am a little shy about that for a while.
#2.   Do you know what we mean by that?   Right!! We will not shit in front of you or even in the same house with ya! Ok Bye!! Gotta go.

What do you have a problem getting comfortable doing in front of someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment